Okay some thoughts...
- 30 days is a really long time to do something everyday. There were days, when it was very difficult to force myself to do anything, and I would say "omg I still have 'blank' days left, it feels like I have been doing this forever".
- my body is firmer and stronger
- I want to continue Bodyrocking 2-3 times a week
- I bought myself a dip station!!!
- spiritual challenge (read the Bible every day, pray every day, can make all of this as specific as you want)
- fast Wednesdays and Fridays
- read an article everyday (for me, in German)
- 30 day cleanse, no alcohol, coffee, sugar, dairy, gluten etc.
- watch TV everyday for 1 hour, this is specifically to learn German ;)
- 30 day movie marathon, of all the classics you mean to always watch but were never really in the mood.
- cook everything at home, no eating out for a month
On a completely random note, everyone should make these baked stuffed apples!!! This is not an apple of my childhood, oh this so much better then that.
|Stuffed Baked Apple|